Cavalier of the Abyss - Ch. 145

Fed-Kun's army
@shoker I don't think they changed the number of children. if I remember correctly it was said 2 children from serien but Nex will have 3 children

Dex-chan lover
@Mira995
Chapter 24 pg. 23-24
"Hekaloth said this: Regis Nex will only have one son."
End of Chapter 43 which was the end of the Flashback arc reconfirms that statement "Only one son."

Some chapter somewhere started the whole "Your son will be lost to you" meme. I'm too lazy to find this one.

Chapter 134 pg 25
"Hekaloth said you would have three..."
Which we now know as children. Unless it means sons. In which case fuck right off.
Now look. This is why I said I 'consider' it a retcon; We're told he only has one son and that he would be lost to Nex.
But now we're told oh no you actually have three kids and fuck the whole only one son thing because you have two.

I mean are we supposed to believe that the book was lying (in which case why did the reader have any reason to doubt it)?
Is Xix actually being a star the reason why he's not a son? Does Xix count as his son or not? Because TECHNICALITIES? Is the book a secret asshole? Was he in on it?
The point is that I wouldn't care if it was revealed that Nex had another daughter. I don't get why they changed the son thing. Seemed like the Author got cold feet on revealing Xix to be Noche.
You can't have a set up in the first couple of chapters, and then 100 chapters later be like "oh yeah I know I said that but like that was a lie"

It just feels cheap. I'll wait for the end result. But currently it's bleh. I'm guessing the Author is going to be like "Yeah he only has ONE son because the other was lost you fuck."

Fed-Kun's army
@shoker I apreciate all the reference !
From what I understand is that Nex has one son (Ninoorut) and 2 daughters (Siana and Miya) which means 3 children. Xix was never in the equation because his deal was with Serin not Nex. Beside at this point I feel like Xix has been garanted the "title" of son (of Serin not Nex again).
Xix being a condidate as Nex son is probably only due to the fact that he have Siana heart (or something like that)

Jyi

@Mira995

I don't think Jyi has Siana's blood, he's just retrieved the part of him he gave to Siana when she was a baby.

My theory is that Jyi only has Serin's blood, but since Nex is intimately linked to Serin's blood, his own blood is made up of Serin's one.
I think that's why Jyi is able to undo the different seals with his blood.

I may be wrong, but I like that theory.

Dex-chan lover
@mira995
I think Hekaloth was specifically referring to the children between Serin and Nex, which wouldn't include Miya. Otherwise in the latest chapter Depore wouldn't have gotten angry over the three children reveal, since Nex had already found out about Ninoorut. So this must be the case or it makes no sense.

Fed-Kun's army
@StarixCrown if you don't enjoy this manhwa why are you wasting your time reading it and wasting my time reading your comment ?

@Mira995 1. I enjoyed the manga at one point and I am free to criticize it as I see fit
2. You obviously cared enough of my comment to post a reply r*tard

Users who are viewing this thread