Cavalier of the Abyss - Ch. 150 - The Knight of Chaos

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the last Chapters!

And if i am not mistaken, the part 3 will only come out after the artists end their other manhwa, Lilith's Cord

@Qwaser5r you're right the artist Juder right now is focusing all of their attention on Liith Cord season 2, the author right now is waiting for Juder to finish the series before Part 3 can come out which will probably take 1-2years.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you very much for the translation ! it was a long ride!

Hopfully we will see everyone in part 3

Honeslty when nex was talking about a wish I though he was going to wwish to go back in time since a star have so much power it wouldn't be a suprise ! I'm happy they will continue and go on with their mistakes

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this story went all over the place. At least the main made up with Nex. I think I would have enjoyed the story more if most of the trouble wasn't caused by Nex being a stubborn bastard.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if I would be able to read part 3 before I retire. I was a freshman in college when I started reading this.

I hope they're actually continuing this next and don't go back to shitty smut manga.

Serin is so beautiful she's the most beautiful character Juder has drawn, I really want to see Part 3 when Nex and Serin reunites.

There will be news on when part 3 probably after Lilith Cord season 2 is over or nearing its end, since Juder is currently working on that webtoon. Probably within 1 year since the last hiatus of this series took 2 years. So far no news.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
well, at least I got my OTP so Im not as sad as when Im reading this in the past.

Power Uploader
I loved the first story but after following this for years I still can't like it. Tbh, I think a big part is my own fault but feel like a lot of has not been explained and a lot of stuff has been rushed. I am just so confused about why the MC is acting like this and the rest too. Like seems a LOT of things here can be solved with them sitting down and having a nice talk about it then trying to kill each other. In the end, I am just confused about what happened.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, I was getting sad because I thought the manga was ending. But now I’m even more sad because how long I’m gonna have to wait for part 3 😢 🤚. I enjoyed this manga quite a bit even though I didn’t get what was going on throughout most of it. Hope part 3 happens before i age to death 🗿...

Same I agree with you AcerFox seems like were going to have to wait till 2022 before the sequel is released since Juder is working on a new webtoon like BAPSCANS said before though it seems that this webtoon won't last lost since already 6 chapter have been released.

https://series.naver.com/comic/detail.nhn?productNo=5770955&isWebtoonAgreePopUp=true

@Eeliejun
Yeah most of the shit that made Nex suffer are because Serin can't freaking communicate shit, Dragon bitch for wanting to be Nex's only one girl, and then there's Nex's little brother who even when is in FULL CONTROL of his powers still decided to make Nex suffer just because he can.

Power Uploader
@NightedgeZero Tbh, Nex is also acting like a little shit here. He seems to lash out at all people around him without much of a reason. Even the people who care for him he does not care much about it anymore. Seems Sarin could not talk to him but feel like there was a reason (Or I hope) Tbh, all people are acting like shit in this story and not to calm down and take 5 to talk for a bit without trying to kill each other or threatening their loved ones.

@EelieJun Dude, Serin backstabbed the shit out of Nex out of freaking NOWHERE, and even then Nex still loves Serin AND WANTED EXPLANATION from her, which he didn't get cementing his belief than Serin (which was the person he loved and trusted the most even more than his little brother) really betrayed him even after all the things they experienced together, add that he saw most of the people he cared for and tons of villages of his kingdom die gruesome and slow painful deaths due to his little shit of brother beforehand, how the fuck will Nex not get mindbroken and utterly depressed by that?

Power Uploader
@NightedgeZero Tbh, we don't know why Serin did it. Like the author did a time skip and even no we have no clue what happened in the past at all. So not sure if it was out of nowhere. I am not saying he has no reason but Nix was not kind to the people in the villages and it is right it was needed to be done but seems that he also killed a LOT of innocent people that were fine. And even if this shit happened it does not mean it is fine how he acted after. He scared a LOT of people and vented his anger on other people around him that had nothing to do with it or loved him. In the end, it is like you said it seems Nix did nothing wrong in the past but that is the problem. We don't know anything that happened and why the events evolved to this. For Serin part it seems it was something else because it seems she still gives more fucks for Nix then her children so too little information on what the fuck is going on.

THE SEQUEL IS GONNA BE FUCKING FUN YEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Users who are viewing this thread