Cavalier of the Abyss - Ch. 150 - The Knight of Chaos

This series is never ending. Now that the artist is working on Jungle Juice it might take even longer for it to continue.

God damn it this fucker boomed me. I mean, series was great, characters and mysteries turned out great and super satisfying, I'm definitely looking forward to the third part, I'm glad hes not rushing and actually properly wrapping things up but....I thought it would actually be a complete ending lol. Immortal Regis to this was a huge jump in basically all aspects, so I can only hope the 3rd is as good.

For now, Cavalier of the Abyss gets a 9/10. I need confirmation that the series will continue an actual ending to bump it up to what my actual enjoyment rating is, which is a straight 10.

god damnit.bi just binged through Regis and this, this past week and now I have to realize that I'm caught up and have to wait for things to come out now. and I wish this would get a physical release. The covers are too good

Dex-chan lover
Is Ninurta really Nex's and Serin's son ? I still have some doubts somehow...

@Blaster746, Ninurta is their son, Serin gave birth to him at chapter 143. Anyways I just want the sequel of Cavalier of the Abyss to be released after Jungle Juice, I can't bear waiting much longer. Hopefully there will be news this year.

was hoping juder would work back on this series after they finished liliths cord, but alas....jungle juice...hopefully we'll see the next part in this lifetime

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why the Art looked familiar but this artist now does adult stuff(Lilith's Cord) even though I saw this way before i knew that . Also Jungle juice No wonder the story started off decent and went to trash like all the other works.

Users who are viewing this thread