CClaw Translation

Are you guys still planning on continuing to release Cinderella wa Sagasanai? I really love the series!

Group Leader
@Walterwoodiaz

Did we ever say we dropped it?

On a more serious note, the editor for it has PC problems, so a few of our releases (Cinderella being one of them) will release a bit after the raws are out. We'll try to get back on schedule, but for now, we're only one chapter behind, so you're not missing out on much *wink*

Hi, I wanted to ask if you don't want to continue the translation of Saint Cecilia and Pastor Lawrence?

Thanks for everything you guys do. I wanted to ask what happened with Boku no Kanojo Sensei are y'all done translating it?

Group Leader
Thanks for everything you guys do. I wanted to ask what happened with Boku no Kanojo Sensei are y'all done translating it?
I've said this in the comment section for the "newest" chapter of Kanojo Sensei, as well as on the Kanojo Sensei discord server, and our CClaw discord server, but we're not going to continue the manga. I've translated the entirety of the light novel (9 volumes) but I don't see any use in continuing this manga if it's just gonna be walls of text with constant fanservice (that probably won't ever be completed anyway since the manga seems to be on like volume 5 of the LN right now).

Was wondering if you guys have any interest in picking up "documentary of my ex girlfriend complex" or "ageku no hate no kanon" both of which has the same author personally I think both are a pretty underrated stuff I feel like I can't die yet without knowing how it ends by reading it

Users who are viewing this thread