Celebgram - Ch. 21

My god did she just say that? 😠
This is the point where u make up a story like "I'm here to get my cousin" or something like that.

LOLOLOL I love the situations she gets herself in, they are never dull 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ok im kind of annoyed right now i wish theyd just meet and then get it over with it's taking a bit too long pls dont make it so that they meet after 10 more chapters

All I know about ML:

1. He approached her for some dumb reason.
2. He's dumb enough to meet with her.
3. A VERY narcisistic man.
4. Doesen't listen to his friends at all who're actually tryna help him. Translation: He doesen't give a fck about his friends.
5. He's careless enough to leave his hotel room door open even if he knew that stalker fans could come into his room.
6. He thinks he can do anything and always so arrogant but when he's in that situation, he cant do anything.
8. He keeps forgetting what his real purpose is qhen he gets there.
9. A playboy
10. He's just dumb, like, DUMB.

After that incident in the lift when she didn't tell him, she should have texted him saying that she was the so called "saesang" and cleared up the situation. Lucifer clearly thinks that she is a stalker so he wouldn;'t meet her unless the misunderstanding was cleared up. Also he told her to meet up in a place with a lot of people. People could obviously hear her say she is Goldfinger and knowing him, he'll probably make a big deal about seeing his "stalker". What a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread