Celebgram - Ch. 55

I wouldn't care if Peach and Lucifer got back together. They still care for one another and It's not out of the realm of possibility that they have a healthy relationship the 2nd time around. But he needs to work through using someone to make his ex jealous and she needs to work through her lingering obsession.

Suji getting with the person that helped create the idealized version of herself and is using her to get his ex's attention is not inherently better.

@kawaiiairbender I totally agree!!! Honestly I want Goldfinger to mediate the relationship between the two and help them understand their feelings. I'm so happy peach and Goldfinger are becoming better friends!!!!❤️❤️❤️

@HarleyQuinzel Hmm idk if i want her to mediate but telling them both to talk out thier feelings with one another would be good.
I'm really happy about thier growing friendship too. I was so glad it's veering that way instead of enemies.

I'm so glad that both Lucifer and Peach get to talk it out and wouldn't mind if they get back together again and see where their relationship is gonna go. If they do decide to break it off it would be no more hard feelings :DD and honestly if Suji ends up with Lucifer after he ends it with Peach there would be no more possible lingering feelings that he has for her and it wouldn't be a subject for Suji and him to fight over.

fixing the relationship is always good but if it doesn't work out, the yuri route is always an acceptable alternative

Users who are viewing this thread