Celebgram - Ch. 61

I'm not happy at all with Peach and Lucifer? It might be because I ship him with Suji but I don't think their first relationship was healthy. There's a big chance of it becoming the same again and I'm not ready for the drama lol
Thanks for the chapter!

Noooooo Black you've revealed her secret.

While i don't mind Lucifer and Peach together I'm not sure Lucifer is ready.

I hope Black is the surprise male lead 😖 let's develop a 2nd male lead and let him get the girl

Thank you

Thanks for the update, I can't wait to see the next, I see some drama coming😣

Thanks for the chapter.

I agree that Peach/Lucifer had an unhealthy relationship, but I think MC will help fix that. Peach needs a friend and Lucifer needs to mellow out.

I think it’s kinda cool Peach and Lucifer had an honest conversation. It’s not a sin to try work at it again, especially if they want to and think they are capable now. And if they settle on some healthy boundaries/expectations and continue honest communication it could work out.

Here’s me hoping. Thanks for the chapter!

I'm glad Lucifer and Peach talked about the state of their relationship together. They truly do care about each other, I hope they'll be able to have a healthy relationship this time !

Well there's probably a 1% chance of Lucifer and Suji ending up together so I might as well ship Suji with Black. Her secret also got revealed so I wonder what will happen next.

Ugh this story is gonna hurt my sensitive ass.
I’m still convinced that Lucifer is the ML. They’re all gonna hurt each other 😭

Users who are viewing this thread