Celebgram - Ch. 63

Code:
StarrySky
lol cold blooded 😭😭😂

I mean if be annoyed if my close friend was a celeb and i had to find out through an acquaintance. I'd take it as we weren't as close as I thought. 😐 And clearly they aren't as close anymore so...

"You don't have to think you'll see people will be disappointed in you" I mean that's true, you have to live your life. But people are free to feel how they feel.

Group Leader
Welp did she really think she would get with Lucifer? I think she’s more realistic than that, stay strong girl!

I don’t like her friend.. Suji is trying to apologise and explain why it was a difficult situation to share immediately and you get all huffy about a phone call she wasn’t going to pick up? Okay bye ✌🏻

I don't like Minkyung at all. It's not like Suji murdered someone. And what was with her coming to all those conclusions? Suji told her multiple times that she was busy and all of a sudden this cunt comes and assumes that she has no time for her anymore. Goldfinger is a really popular person so no good would come out of lots of people knowing. She says that Suji would have never told her when Suji clearly promised to tell her. Even if Suji told her immediately she would have said something like "You lied to me. Why didn't you tell me before?" Suji would need to find a right time to tell Minkyung. I haven't liked Minkyung from the start. She always brought junk food to eat with Suji and when Suji said she was on a diet she was really annoying about it. Her personality when it comes to popular people is also bad. She revealed where Goldfinger went to school to the public which is bad because people could come there to harass her or they could stalk her from the school. She was also really bad about the scandals. She honestly seems like the type to treat famous people like objects. When she found out about Goldfinger going to her school she probably felt like a detective. She probably felt like she was helping all her other fans and doing something good and that people would find her cool since she found out about it. She may have helped the fans know because they were curious but she also helped bad people get access to her location and she didn't help Goldfinger in the slightest. She could have just left it as a DM asking if she went there but no she publicly asked. What an utter piece of shit. I would never tell her at all if I were Suji.

Nice timing you jerk. ( I know he’s innocent but I really wanna punch him at the same time)

Users who are viewing this thread