Celebgram - Vol. 2 Ch. 71

Well, I hoped that Lucifer would fuck that squid, he deserves it, but Lucifer will have trouble 😥
Also thanks for the update

NOW i'm worried about lucifer arghhh. Thank you for the translation :D

Thanks for translating! Very much appreciated :))

I'm glad goldie has good friends by her side.
I don't really care who she ends up with, I'll just be happy that she's happy buuuut I HIGHKEY *cough* I mean lowkey ship her with black hair dude and I think I might be getting some seriously diagnosed second lead syndrome.

Edit: wait wait okay nvm I HIGHKEY ship her with lucifer but also black hair guy, I think both the relationships are very wholesome and I might just die in the cuteness, it's just I think I might become a multi shipper because I ship goldie and black hair dude but also her and lucifer.

my mans threw hands let's gooo
beat his ass >:C
the lawyer stuff can come afterwards just beat his ass first

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITHSIHTISHISHTIHTISHTIHTISHTISHTIHISHIHIXHSIHTISHIHHSISHISHTISTHISHTISHITSHTSISHSITHTISTHISTHTSITSHITSHTSITSHITSHTSITSHITSHTSIHTSIHHISTHSIHTSIHTSHITSHITSITHSIHTISHISHTIHSIHSIHTISHSIHTISHTIHTSISHISTSISHIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT

CAN THEY STOP MOCKING SQUIDS LIKE THAT BLOODY HELL. Violence should rarely be used as a solution, but you see, this wasn't a solution but a necessity. SO THEREFORE LUCIFER CAN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THIS SEA SLUG MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. AHHHHH I DO LOVE TO CONDONE VIOLENCE FOR THOSE WHO DESERVE IT.

Users who are viewing this thread