Cell - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
That shot on him sitting on the shitter looking clumsy and pathetic reminds me of those scenes in movies where the hero or the villain is just kinda clunky at what they do and it just feels right, instead of the unrealistically smooth and competent depiction that looks cool but you know it's bullshit. This has got to be the true face of bad guys.

Thank you so much for the chapter!

Also, love the art. After years of reading stuff in which everyone looks the same, it sure is refreshing to see an artstyle in which every character looks distinctly different. The artist is insanely skilled.

His plan looked very stupid but is it going to succeed? Even if he has to explain yet why he was there (and how).

Imagine someone walking in the toilet while he's electrocuting the whole place groaning loudly
Bystander: "wow that guy must be taking a huge shit"

Fed-Kun's army
Did i misread. Because the 1st chapter said this guy was smart, but then he decides to create a disaster and threaten the lives of everyone in a building so he might get close to some rich girl. MC better start changing fast or i'm dropping this.

Aggregator gang
@summers maybe it’s hormones making him stupid since he seems attracted to her, maybe it’s more about her then the money then he realizes

Fed-Kun's army
Is this guy a psychopath? did he seriously not realize the danger he was about to cause towards others?
man I don't know I was liking this character so much but his groveling is becoming annoying

Yes! I was worried how it would roll out, but this is interesting! I hope he learns more from this and with some luck none too injured!

Chapter was fun, Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread