Cell - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Wellp, looks like he's fucked.
Fancy EMPs aren't gonna save you from an angery group of dudes with guns.

Power Uploader
@YerRob The thing is, in SK gun possession is extremely rare. The gun owned by Yeong-hoo's brother is the only one around. I think it's more likely that his undoing's gonna be the single phial containing palliative that he dropped while making his escape in this chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
@YerRob The thing is, in SK gun possession is extremely rare. The gun owned by Yeong-hoo's brother is the only one around. I think it's more likely that his undoing's gonna be the single phial containing palliative that he dropped while making his escape in this chapter.
I imagine that if the company is messing around with literal superpowers, they prob have enough capital to bribe their way to gun possession, even in SK.

Otherwise then i guess it would be a battle of super powered dudes then, though i imagine they would attract actual military attention since they're (potentially) literally walking EMPs

i feel like MC is really digging himself a bigger grave right now. he has the drugs but now what? the passage of time isn’t really clear in this manwha so are we even sure that the amount of drugs he took with him will be able to last long enough? and now he has an organization with a lot of power, influence, and money after him.

He's really screwed himself here. He's connected to the dead friend, both of them were wandering around the area for hours getting caught on camera, he asked his friend's dad about those people and that location, he didn't take all the stuff from the apartment before the fire, he killed the people who know how to make it, etc

Users who are viewing this thread