Cells at Work!

Group Leader
FYI, the versions up on other sites are from the official English translation, which you can find links to buy at the "Official English" link above in the description. Mangadex doesn't permit the upload of official scanlations, which is why it's not here.

How can this shit be award winning.... Can someone explain me??
I don't understand japan!

Double-page supporter
Black spin-off now has two chapters translated

https://mangadex.org/manga/29187/hataraku-saibou-black/

Dex-chan lover
Is a featured title. But only one chapter. Yes, I know there is an official English version. What I don't get is, why is it featured then?

Dex-chan lover
@anuanuanu

You misunderstood my question. It's featured but I cannot read it here. Why is it allowed to be featured? I don't mind Mangadex not hosting licensed material, I don't mind if they recommend licensed material. But if they are not hosting said licensed material, shouldn't they segregate it into a different category?

Fed-Kun's army
IMO French did it better without all that moe crap and cliche character designs.

Every time I saw the thumbnail for this, I thought it would be some kind of military or sci-fi/mech series. Never would have guessed it was Osmosis Jones: The manga

Contributor
Next chapter will be the last one. It focuses on COVID.

Wow, the last translation is from 2 years ago...why no one translating this anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread