Central Asian Cooking - Ch. 6 - Shurpa with Ms. Uzbek

Group Leader
The next and final chapter (7) will be out around August 2021... so see you in a year and enjoy your foods, I'm gonna go eat something after working on this. o/

This looks easy to make, but the bread............ I wonder if naan could work? Tho mutton... I've eaten lamb curry at the Indian restaurant and, to be honest, I did like the curry but the lamb was kind of tough 😅, maybe they didn't simmer it long enough?

Thanks for the chapter!

soup and bread is the best, argh I'm hungry... It gonna be hard finding mutton here, I wonder if replacing the bread with plain doughnut will work x'D

Dex-chan lover
wait only the amount of water is based per person? that's a kind of strange way to make a dish. If I make this for myself I'm having over a pound of meat in 200 mls of water

I know it says for 5-6 people so that's why it's strange to me that it lists the water in per person.

@justanothermanganerd I've noticed something similar in other soup recipes; some of them do mention how much water you have to add for each extra person, plus things like "add one more potato" and tweaking the seasonings.

Users who are viewing this thread