Centuria - Ch. 103 - Diana's Resolve

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
351
Kuramori Tooru is an expert at sharpening his knives for future use. He sets everything up like twenty chapters before he is going to stick them in us. Sorrow awaits...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 18, 2023
Messages
196
mUzXB3P.png

The paneling in this manga continues to be one of my favourites I've ever seen.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 3, 2019
Messages
601
I suspect there may be another time skip somewhere in this story's future where a Diana becomes the villain that Elstri foresaw. Can't wait, this series had been remarkably stable in its storytelling.
Eventually, maybe, but I don't see it happening anytime too soon. The Margrave's instability is looming too large over the narrative right now for me to think another timeskip will happen before she snaps and they have to kill her.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Mar 27, 2025
Messages
53
Hmmm... I think the last supper is a hint. We know that all doubles are a Judas, so it's not about finding the Judas. It's about the Margrave playing the role of Jesus. It probably means that she will die, to cleanse all her sins, and maybe return to life to fulfill a greater purpose.
Or I am just reading too much into this. Hahaha.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top