Centuria - Ch. 13 - A World Engulfed In Flames

Dex-chan lover
So Diana is truly special, huh? When Julian, Fluid-bender and Prophetess use their powers, the "power-patterns" come out from their eyes.
Diana had hers coming out from her body.
Also - damn, another great spread with the possible future.

Dex-chan lover
His arms get bigger every chapter.

I don’t trust the king. Why did he send her to that specific town?

Looks like Angvall is about to get wrecked? If she does, maybe her daughter/drill curl girl will try to avenge.

Dex-chan lover
So Diana is truly special, huh? When Julian, Fluid-bender and Prophetess use their powers, the "power-patterns" come out from their eyes.
Diana had hers coming out from her body.
Also - damn, another great spread with the possible future.
She lived in the baby 👶. 👶.

Dex-chan lover
His arms get bigger every chapter.

I don’t trust the king. Why did he send her to that specific town?

Looks like Angvall is about to get wrecked? If she does, maybe her daughter/drill curl girl will try to avenge.
The king looks demonic or a lich.

Dex-chan lover
Nowadays most isekai is rotten garbage

We need more fantasy like this man. I'm hype for every chapter of this

Dex-chan lover
Nowadays most isekai is rotten garbage

We need more fantasy like this man. I'm hype for every chapter of this
Yes we need a hero who dies at the end.

That future is justified because that is a future without mc. I bet Diana wanted to collect lives to buy him back from Eldritch Queen Niggurath.

Dex-chan lover
Those huge scarred hands reminded me of my great grandfather who survived the death march, and returning home.

The hands who would die for their conviction.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting plot twist, so that justifies why the sea monsters attacked Julian and not Diana.

Also I'm kinda conflicted, the King seems to be a good ruler for his people, even if he has a villain aura.

I want to believe that him leaving Diana alone would be the right choice, but what if whatever being that blessed her overtake her emotions or something? Or maybe the mystic creatures that grant powers intentionally put this vision on the prophetess so the conflict would arise (wouldn't happen if they left Julian and Diana alone), dunno maybe these creatures are bored.

Users who are viewing this thread