Centuria - Ch. 16 - Ironclad Guillaume

Dex-chan lover
Damn, a knight captain being full of chivalry and respect for his (now) enemy? Now that was a pleasant surprise. (S)he also knows that Elstri is retarded so it would be a shame if he died now. Would be nice to see him again in the future, like maybe mid-series?

Dex-chan lover
Damn, a knight captain being full of chivalry and respect for his (now) enemy? Now that was a pleasant surprise. (S)he also knows that Elstri is retarded so it would be a shame if he died now. Would be nice to see him again in the future, like maybe mid-series?
Is what I'm saying.

We're oversaturated in the "Dark, gritty, betrayal, remorseless, edgelord" kind of stuff.

Not only is this leaning away from that, it's doing so in a dark fantasy setting, which makes it even more of a breath of fresh air.

It's a dark world, and people sticking to their humanity is what keeps it going despite that.

This is nice.

Dex-chan lover
Is what I'm saying.

We're oversaturated in the "Dark, gritty, betrayal, remorseless, edgelord" kind of stuff.

Not only is this leaning away from that, it's doing so in a dark fantasy setting, which makes it even more of a breath of fresh air.

It's a dark world, and people sticking to their humanity is what keeps it going despite that.

This is nice.
This is so FRESH

I can feel through the power of love and bond. Not some bullshit way

So nice when human actually act human and nor just one dimensional

Users who are viewing this thread