Cerberus Hirotta - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Oh, now yes! I get confused when some suspicious animal picked up on the street doesn't turn into lolis or some hot chicks~ :meguusmug:

In the top left of the second page you can see a picture frame of the MCs from ”Tales of Life’s Victories”, cool reference.

Dex-chan lover
I've never gone from invested in a manga to completely uninvested within the span of the first two pages before. The cover image being the first page tricked me into thinking this was going to be about the mythical guard dog of the underworld being a cute puppy, not three generic looking anime characters.

Last edited:
I've never gone from invested in a manga to completely uninvested within the span of the first two pages before. The cover image being the first page tricked me into thinking this was going to be about the mythical guard dog of the underworld being a cute puppy, not three generic looking anime characters.
Never have I been so cucked by a manga before.

Dex-chan lover
The dude you photo’d is beautiful.

I was so excited for a series about a cute puppy but it was just some sexy women again instead. 😔

Dex-chan lover
I thought he was gonna adopt and train that puppy into a 50m demon dog or something epic,
but sexy somen is nice too :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
I think you may have overtranslated the names of the girls. While these ones do sound a bit more "name"-like than the alternatives, I'm pretty sure they're supposed to have names containing different parts of the name "Kerberos". So the first girl's name starts with "Ker" not "Kel", the second girl's starts with "Bero" not "Vero", and the third starts with "Su" (which you've kept in your translation).

Users who are viewing this thread