Cestvs Series II: Legend of Desperate Struggle - Vol. 10 Ch. 93 - Felling a Great Tree

Dex-chan lover
oh god we actually caught up

as someone who's been reading from near day 1, I can't really believe it

thanks for all the hard work, Dumbnut

also my soul is crushed by knowing it's released irregularly and we have no set date for the next chap, like the fuck you on? I already read Berserk, why you all gotta do this to me

Dex-chan lover
Wow, caught up!! Thank you!

The wait for the next chapter though... :p

caught up
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Some of the best boxers in the world are in fact masters of cheating without being caught. Its a skill unto itself, so props to Gideon I suppose.

If Loki knew how to jab, he'd be unstoppable though.

Dex-chan lover
Ah fuck were caught up with irregular releases, i was so used to so many chapters ):

Dex-chan lover
Nice work getting caught up!
Though it's pretty frustrating to have no eta on the next chapter when things are in the middle of a fight.

Loki got back up though, since he's got a huge neck too to absorb shocks, though there's bound to be some damage, so I wonder if Gideon's scheme will ultimately give him the victory. We can't forget that Loki is the god of mischief.

Double-page supporter
anyone remember who the victor of this round fights?

g_z

Contributor
Real concussion hours, haha!
Thanks for your work catching up with this.

Sad we caught up cause i loved the triple chapter releases.

Hopefully the releases happen again soon, I need to know what happens!

Thanks for the hard work to catch up, Dumbnut!

I doubt Loki is out of it quite yet. That punch-catch he did against Hamilcar is not something easy to pull off, so he probably has another thing up his sleeve against Gideon.

Double-page supporter
So the jew boxer will do anything to win, even break the rules without any guilt because he is doing it for the greater good or so he believes.

You can't make this shit up.

Users who are viewing this thread