Cestvs Series II: Legend of Desperate Struggle - Vol. 7 Ch. 64 - The Hunter's Silent Approach

Dex-chan lover
Outside of some sort of explosive growth (or Mutanga feeling bored of fights, compared to hunts) I don't see how cestus wins 😅

Fed-Kun's army
@TehSDragon

Mutanga's an exceptional hunter and warrior, but he's not a boxer and only really box as a representative for his village when there's a dispute. For Cestvs, boxing is a way of life for him and he has more experience at it than Mutanga and I'm guessing that's probably how he's gonna win. But still, it's not like Mutanga's gonna be an easy win for Cestvs just because of the slight difference in experience. If this was any other combat sport, Cestvs would easily get his ass handed to him by Mutanga.

mutanga looks way stronger but since he is not a boxer i think something like jose mendoza from ashita no joe might happen. where the guy is so good that he never gets hit, but the moment he gets hit he looses all his momentum and start fighting worse because he is not used to getting punched

Dex-chan lover
This is dumb, did he just went and forgot that he is fighting in order to earn money and improve the quality of life of his village?

Lets give Mutamba dementia so that his dubs will become his downfall! man what a cheap move.

Users who are viewing this thread