Cestvs Series II: Legend of Desperate Struggle

Double-page supporter
Thank for the release guys, I saw the blog post and it seems like a very big project and in the running.

Dex-chan lover
THE SEQUEL BEGINS

I'm glad y'all resumed so quickly. Thanks for the speedy releases!

Dex-chan lover
I suppose that while he has gotten stronger, his main forte is still on speed, so we wont be seeing any one hit KO's from him any time soon, but somehow he was under the impresion of having become a power fighter.

Dex-chan lover
Probably hes trying to evolve from glass cannon to lightning bruiser. Before he was super fast and skilled but lacked on anything else

C'MON GUYS, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THE DESIGN OF THE BOW IS PRETTY.... PECULIAR. ...RIGHT???

Dex-chan lover
sign, fights taking too long wrap the shit up and make the actual tournament. As long as author doesnt forget MC like last manga it should be good.

Aggregator gang
The cane guy sure is an asshole, using his "students" as mere experiments in tactics to try different approaches without putting a single thought into making them into capable fighters beyond that.

Group Leader
Am I the only one who's bothered by the brutal mutilation of the main character's name that the translator has perpetrated?

Power Uploader
@cmertb I think the initial decision (granted it's been like three years) was cos the MAL/MU pages both used the "v" which... Wasn't exactly the smartest way to settle things but such is the way with amateur translations! 150+ chapters later and it's just one of those slightly unfortunate things which you find yourself stuck with.

Group Leader
@CategoryG Yes, I can see how it came about. But if I were the translator, I'd bite the bullet and change the name to the way it's supposed to be. This is actually one of those examples that demonstrate that translators need to know a lot more than just the language.

Power Uploader
@cmertb Well not sure I'll ever find the willpower to fix past instances, but I'll see about having it changed for future chapters.

Dex-chan lover
So, I really just want to see that red-haired girl again from the first series, but it really doesn't seem like it's happening... :/

Users who are viewing this thread