Chads no Teikoku

Hi, I just wanted to personally thank you all for translating this manga, due to the fact that it pwns. TY

I wanted to say that I totally agree with eermi. Thanks for translating this. Its one of my favorites! And when I first found it I said to myself 'I'm not reading something with 90-some chapters'-and then I sat down and started reading from chapter 1. I was hooked. I love Chie and Ai (and Ayano and Miyoshi. I have high hopes for those two!)

But thanks for doing this book. I love it!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for translating! It's one of my favorites and I'm always excited when I see a new chapter. Thank you for the hard work!

Thank you so much for all of your hard work translating this manga. You do an amazing job on this awesome series! Thank you!!!

I was so pleasantly surprised by this manga. Turned out to be much more enjoyable than I initially thought. Thanks a lot for your hard work scanlating it !

Group Leader
@DOZO
Ahhh you're welcome! And yes, the earlier chapters and the summary don't fully give an accurate impression of what the manga ends up being like, haha.

Hello, thank you a lot for translating this serie. I discovered it 5 months ago and it's been an amazing read, so I'm glad there's a whole group dedicated to translating all of the recent chapters !

Hellooo, thank you so much for your work!!! Especially since for some reason it's not as popular as other mangas. I really wonder why, the art is amazing and so many ships to ship!! And so much fluff.

Again, thank you very much 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Thank you for your hard work on all these translations. OnT has become one of my favorite manga ever.

I really love the memes at the ends of the chapters, and how they reference the other manga you work on.

Thank you for the translations, I seriously love this.

Haven't catch up yet but I seriously loved Kaoru being rejected by Mask-senpai.

Users who are viewing this thread