Chainsaw Man - Ch. 133 - Chainsaw Man Protest

Dex-chan lover
I love it! And honestly I can’t see Nayuta losing to them after what she did to the resident of hell Falling had brought forth. But that chapter didn’t solve the Fake Chainsaw Man mystery...

Dex-chan lover
I might be misremembering but I recall Nayuta saying that she can control anyone that she considers to be beneath herself (I might be making this up) anyways she is the control devil and gave denji an order to tell yoshida to fuck off and he didn't so she also can't control denji. Not sure if that might become relevant but it's good to know.

Dex-chan lover
I might be misremembering but I recall Nayuta saying that she can control anyone that she considers to be beneath herself (I might be making this up) anyways she is the control devil and gave denji an order to tell yoshida to fuck off and he didn't so she also can't control denji. Not sure if that might become relevant but it's good to know.
Her power is to control anybody that considers himself inferior to her. It's an important difference, because that explains why Makima behaved the way she did. All her charm and intimidation tactics were meant to force you into believing she's way above you, and that's when you fall into her trap.

Her power as you describe it would be invincible, she would only need to pump her ego up a bit and she could control absolutely everyone.

Nayuta not controlling Denji means he no longer considers himself as inferior. He's no longer her simp, he beat and ate that bitch. Nayuta is now just his beloved bratty brocon little sister

Dex-chan lover
Let me get this straight, we going to have a similar situation to fire punch like the church and the worship thing, Asa failed to take denji as a weapon, power is still nowhere to be seen and power's cat is riding one of nayuta's dog, good stuff

Dex-chan lover
I think denji actually totally understood what he was saying, its just that for devils like them dying is absolutely meaningless, its more like traveling between 2 rooms for some of them. Also good luck trying to kill the control devil again lol

Users who are viewing this thread