Chainsaw Man - Ch. 136 - Normal Life

Dex-chan lover
Funny little chapter. It’s good to know Denji can still tussle despite the debilitating lack of aim in life
Even his fighting's messed up, now-- how does the other guy lose a tooth? Denji used to be all about kicking people in the nuts.

She's finally here, the sloppy BJ devil.
Does that mean we finally get to see Kobeni again?

Denji: I WANT SEEEEEEEE
Hooker: Touches his pp
Denji: gets scared
"Se"? Denji's no Kaguya.

Dex-chan lover
Why Denji don't have a normal women in his life. Oh i forgot, he was have Reze but she's dead 🗿

Dex-chan lover
As a teenager you might think this is hot shit, except it's just shit.
He’s wrong for insulting you but you shouldn’t judge a two-part manga so harshly because of a dick joke. I mean, it’s a shonen. Doesn’t nullify the kinda complex worldbuilding, relatable characters that go through so much development and growth as persons, amazing action, comedy and visuals.

I just don’t understand how people can pick up a MANGA and then get mad when a typical manga trope is in it. Hello people! If you wanna read serious, critically-acclaimed and timelese tragedy, I recommend Victor Hugo’s works, particularly what came after the death of his only daughter. Shakespear’s Macbeth is also great, but harder to read.

My point is: manga is supposed to be a fun thing. Hell, Astro Boy which is one of the very first is about a silly android boy going on adventures. Sometimes manga have lewd moments that don’t really make a sense of further the plot. Hell again, the overwhelming majority does! It’s not poetry, it’s not meant to be analyzed and studied in class.

Just shut your brain off and enjoy whatever’s on the next page. If you don’t vibe with it, just throw it away and forget about it. Manga doesn’t have to be perfect and it doesn’t have to suit exactly what you want to read at the moment, that’d be a selfish wish.

That’s why I believe it’s kind of weird to call developments written by a two-time back-to-back Kono Manga wa Sugoi winner just because you didn’t like a dick joke.

But hey, Chainsaw Man’s writing as of late might just be shit. Hence I really think you should look at novels and other types of media. You’ll find it you prefer it here, I’m pretty sure! :thumbsup:

Sorry for the big rant, it’s not really aimed at you. I’m not looking to argue your personal tastes, I just like getting these ideas out of my head and writing them down as an exercice, gotta practice my written English for uni.

Bwaah-Wiener.jpg

As a teenager you might think this is hot shit, except it's just shit.
also lmao at you. You read lots of dogshit retarded mangas. Bratan grow up. Are you really that mature and read shit like Sensitive Boy or shit similar to that? lol. Go read something better

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't sound as funny as in Japanese.
She's touching my wiener?!
vs
この子チンチン触ってきている〜!?
(Kono ko CHINCHIN sawatte kite iru 〜!?)

It doesn't sound as funny as in Japanese.
She's touching my wiener?!
vs
この子チンチン触ってきている〜!?
(Kono ko CHINCHIN sawatte kite iru 〜!?)
I love that out of all of the colorful colloquialisms for penis they could have used the official translation went with "wiener".

Dex-chan lover
page 2 :
- glasses guy : ... mitaka asa-chan ...

page 3 :
- another random guy : ... you two were saying that chainsaw man / CSM is a baka ? CSM is my god , and now i will punch denji ( who is actually CSM , the irony , lol ) .

page 5 :
at 1st , i thought octopus boy was asking denji to skip school together to go for another loving date , in a love-hotel , lol .

page 7 :
i guess this random devil was killed because it didnt pay for a ticket to watch a movie , lol .

page 8 :
- octopus boy : ... bye . knock her pu$$y off , lol pun ...
knock off = (transitive, slang) To have $ex with.

last page :
- strange girl : so you are sad ? i know how to make a boy happy , by touching his chinchin , lol .

she is a devil ? a fiend / a devil-human ? a contractor of a devil ?
she is the chinchin devil / c0ck devil ? lol .

Users who are viewing this thread