Chainsaw Man - Ch. 152 - Massage

Denji in this chapter reminds me of Raiden from metal gear rising when he realizes that killing people left and right is his "normal" during his fight against monsoon 😅

Dex-chan lover
Chainsaw man is back but at the cost of the weapon devil's collective battle IQ. Now they all share some severe case of CTE and are not even close to the level they were when they were controlled by Makima.

Chainsaw_Man_-_Ch.0152_Pg.0012_Massage.jpg
They do seem like morons so Makima controlling them probably made them better fighter. That aside, I don't think it's much of a battle once Denji has taken a chunk of the first hybrid. Chainsawman can erase things out of existence, so he's probably one of the few ways to actually kill a hybrid, meaning defeating Denji is no longer enough, they need him to spit the guy out. So if they care about their partner (and they seem to), this has nothing to do with battle IQ anymore - they don't wanna defeat Denji, they want their friendo back and are in desperate panic mode. Brilliant move by Denji rlly.

Dex-chan lover
I want to tell Nayuta everything will be okay but I also dont want to lie to her.

What was the weapon hybrids plan anyway? Agitate CSM and hope he suddenly likes you for burning down his life, again?!

Dex-chan lover
I want to tell Nayuta everything will be okay but I also dont want to lie to her.

What was the weapon hybrids plan anyway? Agitate CSM and hope he suddenly likes you for burning down his life, again?!
Plan was to get chainsawman to save the world from death, the rest are details. Plus the hybrids are immortal (or close) so they care much about the consequences of their actions.

Dex-chan lover
Plan was to get chainsawman to save the world from death, the rest are details. Plus the hybrids are immortal (or close) so they care much about the consequences of their actions.
I mean they might be immortal, but so is every devil (they just go back to hell until they come back to earth) and CSM is known to erase even those. Just a weird idea to openly say you burned his pets and then attack him. They were really asking to get killed. Also the other hybrids implied only sword dude really believed the saving the world part

Dex-chan lover
page 4 :
- ChainSaw Man / CSM : ... they burned down my home , with the neko-tachi inside it ...

page 7 :
- spear hybrid : ... watashi ...

page 13 :
goof : in panel 1 , whip hybrid 's left leg is cutted off . then in the following panels , it is her right leg that was cutted off .

the 3 evil hybrids still wear their old clothes that were cutted up by quanxi ?

now denji has transformed into CSM again , then both the public safety and the CSM church will want to kill nayuta .

CSM 's new made-up bull-sh!t power : CSM cuts himself into 2 clean pieces -> he drinks some blood of spear hybrid -> his body 's top half 's intestines can automatically connect to the bottom half -> his body become 1 whole piece again .

Users who are viewing this thread