Chainsaw Man - Ch. 153 - Chainsaw Man Hunters

Dex-chan lover
Burn the witch Chainsaw Man!

People being stupid and panicky in a crisis. Same as it ever was.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
DOES ANYONE HAVE A LIGHTER AROUND HERE? FOR GOD SAKES i'VE BEEN ASKING THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER!!!!

• Funny
Reactions: GK
Double-page supporter
So, uhhh, I love chainsaw man as much as the next guy, but we went from Denji running away from the bomb demon and destroying large chunks of the city in a single chapter to... Denji being stuck in the... net.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta give props to Denji for not killing them despite being hated. And Nayuta with the save too? I have a bad feeling about this...

Dex-chan lover
I just wanna see if the pets are truly gone 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
what? that's not fair. people aren't allowed to have an opinion on the current state of the story while simultaneously waiting to see how it ends?
Nah at some point you make a conscious decision to invest your time in something you actually enjoy, I dropped many stories before, some to never look back again, and others I check after a year or two just to find out they still have the same issues that made me drop it in the first place.
Sometimes I will have problems with specific topics or characters and complain/discuss but I would never say something like "Everything sucks so much... I want to go back to the time where everything was perfect"
A lot of hate comes from not knowing what's gonna happen next because the chapters feel short most of the times, some people get really frustrated with that (and the "no chapter next week") and make only negative impressions.

Dex-chan lover
Nah at some point you make a conscious decision to invest your time in something you actually enjoy, I dropped many stories before, some to never look back again, and others I check after a year or two just to find out they still have the same issues that made me drop it in the first place.
Sometimes I will have problems with specific topics or characters and complain/discuss but I would never say something like "Everything sucks so much... I want to go back to the time where everything was perfect"
A lot of hate comes from not knowing what's gonna happen next because the chapters feel short most of the times, some people get really frustrated with that (and the "no chapter next week") and make only negative impressions.
I wish I could give you 10 likes for this. So many series I enjoy get hated every week and I can't get it in my head how people can be this invested in something they dislike. Also going into something with a negative mindset won't help at all.

Dex-chan lover
Welp for a sec I thought that nayuta was gonna fold like a wet paper and go makima once again, glad to be wrong in that one.
On the other hand fujimoto better not have killed powers cat or else
He most certainly did. The man killed Power ffs, a cat is nothing to him.

Dex-chan lover
So, uhhh, I love chainsaw man as much as the next guy, but we went from Denji running away from the bomb demon and destroying large chunks of the city in a single chapter to... Denji being stuck in the... net.
Only because he hesitates to hurt humans, he could obviously get out. Use your noggin.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't he CHAIN-saw man???? If they poured gasoline on him and he revved up his chainsaws he would instantly be set on fire anyways. Does Fujimoto know??

Also that Nayuta 1000-yard stare
20240123_102647.jpg
Are you under the impression that chainsaw blades are flammable or something? Gasoline usually needs an open flame to ignite, not just a spark. And if a chainsaw isn't cutting anything, there's no friction so the blade will produce some heat but no sparks and certainly not an open flame. Ofc the engine does get warm, but the only way for that to get splashed by gasoline is through the air intake, which would just choke it anyways.

Tldr fujimoto does know

Dex-chan lover
he's not "stuck", he's actively trying not to move in order not to hurt anyone. The second Nayuta was in harms way the net was gone, as well as some limbs.
He knows he's immortal and he was hurt WAY worse before, it's not a threat for him, hence passive tactics for de-escalation at first.

I've enjoyed the return of the series with Asa and all, but the story has been dragging these last several chapters. Thought them burning Denji's place was going to turn things up, but these last three chapters were pretty underwhelming.

Dex-chan lover
omg, my heart pounds so hard, thinking "Oops, lighter?? Another Fire Punch event???"

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I kinda sympathize with him. When I saw Chainsaw Man part 2, I was expecting part 2 about Man with Chainsaws. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Misadventures of Cringe Femcel, but it wasn't what I was expecting. Now that we've swapped back to Denji, the story hasn't really been Man with Chainsaws either, it's been Awkward Teenager does Nothing in Particular and I just can't get behind a character with no goals. He's just sorta there and stuff happens. I can't cheer for his victories or sympathize with his defeats because he doesn't have any without a goal he's working towards.

I hope the story picks up and he has an actual goal to work towards soon. He's finally back to being Man with Chainsaws which is promising.

Dex-chan lover
page 5 :
- crazy leader guy : ... mina-san ...

page 7 :
- ChainSaw Man / CSM : ... ore am / i am humans-sama 's ally ...

page 8 :
- random guy : ... omae 's nakama , ... ore 's jii-chan , ... baka yarou ...

- CSM : ... baka yarou ...

page 15 :
- random old woman : ... come with oba-chan ...

Users who are viewing this thread