Chainsaw Man - Ch. 158 - Gyohnee Guillotine

Dex-chan lover
Also why the hell is the security at this secret devil imprisonment facility so weak compared to fucking tier one Devil Hunters in PS (when Makima was in charge).
I feel it goes over the head of many the recurring theme in csm of government agencies being either highly inefficient and incompetent or highly corrupt. Also the pacing is perfect, you just don't like reading it once a week. Bad pace is jjk vs sukuna

Dex-chan lover
page 4 :
- kiga-chan : ... guillotine-chan ...

i guess the bird didnt cut up the guards 's bodies because it knew asa is an innocent , little girl . the bird didnt want to give her some horrible trauma-s .

and just like kiga-chan , the bird 's head always tilts to one side .

then asa was blushing , because that was the 1st time that she saw the nude c0ck of an adult man , lol .

page 7 :
this guard still has an intact under-wear . i guess the reason is : this manga has to obey some censorship rules .

page 12 :
- school club 's president : ... kiga-chan ... , boku ... , now my life is over , just like the prediction of that guy in that TV talk show : " you believe in the end of the world ? you should try not to fail the college test , or else it will be the end of your life , lol "

this is a prison for devils , so why do they keep these 3 normal human boys in this prison ? i guess the boys didnt even make any pact with any devil , so they have no devil power .

Double-page supporter
Alright weekly release with that chapter length is blursed, I appreciate not waiting 2 weeks but damn I feel blue balled. And no, waiting for 2 chapters is not an option and you know it.

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter in a while I really enjoyed because it felt very Fujimoto-like and of course everyone else is disliking it. Felt like the art is improving again and at least there is a goal now unlike the past chapters where it felt like things happened because Fujimoto doesn't know where to take the story.

Dex-chan lover
We finally got confirmation that the Kobeni-looking guy from the highschool' devil hunter club and later CSM church is indeed Kobeni's little brother as we suspected, the club prez just called him Higashiyama.

Dex-chan lover
Bunch of dorks. Chainsawman here? Real shit? lol

I think this is the best middle ground Fujimoto could've taken; it's not as avant-garde as Fire Punch was and as shonen as first part was. I think his strength is surreal panel-by-panel jokes. The anime was too smooth for this manga jumpy cuts. CSM was never about power level fights anyways. It's better to view it like a B movie, not quite mainstream and the director do whatever they want. The kind of feeling "The movie would've been better if they do it like this" but "well, it is what it is". Still, I think CSM is better structured than Fire Punch did, the editor must've put their weight too.

The set up for part two was too long, that much I agree, but that could probably because he was busy with the anime production too, so he was stalling.

Dex-chan lover
It would seem her devils lack a little bit of brain power

Dex-chan lover
My fun theory : Fujimoto Tatsuki is inspired by Jin Yong ?

53585442235_7009ec122d_c.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jin_Yong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Return_of_the_Condor_Heroes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yang_Guo

Jin Yong was a chinese novelist .

one of his novel is The Return of the Condor Heroes . the novel 's main character is Yang Guo .
the panels above are from a manhua adaption of the novel .

after reading chapter 158 of ChainSaw Man / CSM , i noticed some similarities between Yang Guo and Mitaka Asa . maybe the similarities are just some coincidences , or maybe Fujimoto Tatsuki is inspired by Jin Yong :

• Mitaka Asa 's right arm was cutted off by a sharp sword .
  • Because of a misunderstanding, Guo Fu cuts off Yang Guo 's right arm with a sharp sword in a heated quarrel.

• after that , Asa uses one arm to hold a big , heavy , metal sword that she made from her apartment room .
  • Yang Guo inherits Dugu Qiubai's Heavy Iron Sword ( 玄鐵重劍 ; xuántiě zhòngjiàn ) and learns Dugu's swordplay techniques from the Condor.

• in chapter 158 of CSM , the guillotine devil is a big , fat c0ck / bird , lol .
  • in Condor Heroes novel , there is a condor ( duh ) which is also a big , fat c0ck / bird . this condor is a pet / a bro / a friend of Yang Guo .

The Divine Condor ( 神鵰 ; shéndiāo) is a giant eagle-like creature living alone in a valley and a former companion of the swordsman Dugu Qiubai .

鵰 = eagle / condor .

her name , Mitaka Asa = 三 鷹 ア サ .

鷹 = a bird of prey / eagles / hawks / kites, vultures , falcons , owls .

Users who are viewing this thread