Chainsaw Man - Ch. 163 - Dream Balls

Dex-chan lover
44fryw.png
b57kyFM.png

:pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Like a certain Brazilian man once said in a tale about gears, vengeance and rising:
"balls broken, the truth goes unspoken I've even forgotten about katana maaaan"

Dex-chan lover
Time passes and things are still the same, nobody cares for Denji, only Chainsawman

Dex-chan lover
Love that bit about the cheating scandal making more news than the actual terrorist attack.

Also getting kicked in the nuts twice is devious work. Pure evil.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is there a chance Asa hand gonna grow back? The wound from her hand being cut off most likely already heal since she is so chill about it which mean she has healing factor but somehow her healing ability is inferior compare to other hybrid that it can't grow back limb.

There also theory that she is different from other hybrid since unlike them Asa and Yoru consciousness coexist at the same time in the same body and she also doesn't have armor form like them.
She's not a hybrid tho, is she? She doesn't have a physical devil heart like Denji, no transformation or transformation trigger, nada. She's probably closest to a fiend, and would have been one had Yoru taken over completely. And that whole leaving her brain intact thing smells to high heaven, it was never a convincing excuse. Plus now Yoru no longer has any need for her, yet she keeps her around. Could be she just like her now I guess, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was something unique about Asa even before she died.
Oof, forgot to mention how sus it is that War is the only sister not to have a human devil appearance. Maybe cuz Chainsaw bit her?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She's not a hybrid tho, is she? She doesn't have a physical devil heart like Denji, no transformation or transformation trigger, nada. She's probably closest to a fiend, and would have been one had Yoru taken over completely. And that whole leaving her brain intact thing smells to high heaven, it was never a convincing excuse. Plus now Yoru no longer has any need for her, yet she keeps her around. Could be she just like her now I guess, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was something unique about Asa even before she died.
Oof, forgot to mention how sus it is that War is the only sister not to have a human devil appearance. Maybe cuz Chainsaw bit her?
Yeah, Asa+Yoru's "status" escapes what we learned from part one. Their existence cannot be classified as devil, fiend nor "hybrid".
They're like a fiend but the War devil/Yoru posessed a living body (in the process of dying, mind you) instead of posessing a corpse. And Yoru doesn't have a body of her own like a proper devil, she's using Asa's. They're also not a typical "hybrid", although a contract is binding them Yoru is fully conscious and can partially control Asa. Also no inmortality or blood regeneration (she's still missing her arm), and doesn't have a trigger for transformation as you said.

Users who are viewing this thread