Chainsaw Man - Ch. 168 - Kiss, Love, Sperm

Double-page supporter
wonder how all the people bitching and moaning all week about sexual assault before we even knew how Asa felt are doing now lmao

Dex-chan lover
Wasnt it stablished that when asa/yoru are experiencing strong emotions the control of the body gets a bit blurry, so they cant switch, so asa could only intervene when the influx of emotion was over, aka after the kiss
If I recall correctly, Yoru couldn't take control of the body if Asa was struck with fear. Now Asa is overpowering Yoru's control from absolute embarrassment.
Maybe it's not just fear but any strong human emotion that can give Asa control over her body?

Dex-chan lover
wonder how all the people bitching and moaning all week about sexual assault before we even knew how Asa felt are doing now lmao
I think the claim was that Denji was sexually assaulted, but you just know those people did not read the chapter and probably have never read Chainsaw Man in their lives.

Dex-chan lover
Did Yoru just casually revealed herself to her "enemy" just so he doesn't get her wrong because she doesn't actually like him, baka, only the other half does? Oh Yoru, you're such a cute lil' tsundere

Meanwhile Denji is dealing with some massive post-nut confusion and probably missed that very important revelation XD

Double-page supporter
man, what's Famine cooking now? wasting time until they all got hungry before playing her real card couldn't have been her plan all along, right?

Dex-chan lover
The biggest death flag in any known media, at this time, is getting close to Denji. She may indeed be the best girl, but i fear she is not long for this world...

Dear God, of course she only has one arm, Denji got a handjob from a one armed woman! that's one hell of a sick joke right there.

I suspect that the reason why they are messing with denji so hard, is you CAN'T ask chainsaw man for help, he eats you if you do, that's how he was able to defeat Makima, so they are just screwing with him until he gets pissed off and beats up the bad guy, but what they forgot is he STILL cuts both parties down.

30 out of 10. I fear that there may never be anything as good as this ever again.

Dex-chan lover
The biggest death flag in any known media, at this time, is getting close to Denji. She may indeed be the best girl, but i fear she is not long for this world...

Dear God, of course she only has one arm, Denji got a handjob from a one armed woman! that's one hell of a sick joke right there.

I suspect that the reason why they are messing with denji so hard, is you CAN'T ask chainsaw man for help, he eats you if you do, that's how he was able to defeat Makima, so they are just screwing with him until he gets pissed off and beats up the bad guy, but what they forgot is he STILL cuts both parties down.

30 out of 10. I fear that there may never be anything as good as this ever again.
I very much doubt any of this is planned. AsaYoru is just winging it (really hard tho).

Users who are viewing this thread