Chainsaw Man - Ch. 170 - How to Eat Sushi

Dex-chan lover
Denji is either going full Doomslayer on their asses OR he's going to be so broken he doesn't even want to do anything anymore. There is no other way for him rn
Denji hasn't learned rage from the first season, so maybe this time.

Dex-chan lover
VmU5Vpi.jpeg
They also going to make him unhappy too in order to return chainsawman ability to permadeath devils.

So yeah, "Become Chainsawman" moment incoming.

Double-page supporter
Not surprising, because we're used to Fujimoto-sensei's way of storytelling. And yet, still excellent. I was starting to feel like the story was getting a bit weird and aimless, and that mirrors the uncanniness of the first half of the chapter. Then the chapter continues and you can kinda see what's coming, but still, like Denji, you keep paying attention. And then boom, classic Fujimoto gore shock image that's weirdly associated with food. Even though this second part is very different from the first, it's still undeniably Chainsaw Man. Great stuff; keep the conveyor belt running, Fujimoto-sensei.

Dex-chan lover
  • pony-tail hair guy : ... nayuta-chan ... , chief , send "IT" down the belt . chief , give head , lol pun .
  • chief : coming right up .

give head : (intransitive, idiomatic, slang, vulgar) To perform 0ral $ex on another person.

- pony guy : now denji , eat the meats of nayuta , just like when you ate the meats of makima .

so after the angry mob killed nayuta , pony guy was keeping her severed head and her body in his room .
so what were "the things" that he did to her severed head and her body ? lol .

after pony guy gave a long exposition dump / information dump for the manga readers , he finally lets denji meet nayuta again , in the flesh , face to face , head to head , lol pun .

Barem Bridge, please, go kys, i hate you along with your idiotic and disgraceful life and i wish you were never born, you make me repulse and bring discomfort to this entire world, you are obnoxious to be around, Go slit slowly and painfully, I hope you die early and have a short life span, if you wanna beef with me then im down, im not scared of you , get a rope, a chair, hang the rope on the ceiling, put your head in the hollow space of the rope, then kick the chair away, watch your life crumble away and evaporate like water

Users who are viewing this thread