Chainsaw Man - Ch. 173 - Hard of Hearing

Dex-chan lover
Imagine you're writing a peak manga with high stakes.
And then the moment a high stakes situation happens, you don't commit and remove all the high stakes in the future.

Chainsaw Man is usually good, but this time the author was a coward. Should have picked something else to erase, permanently.
Now I'm not gonna take any 'erased concept' seriously.

Dex-chan lover
Babe wake up, another chapter of brainrot man dropped.

Jokes aside, i have completely lost interest in the story for quite some time now. No clue where it is going, just complete randomness that feels like it is being vague and quirky for the sole reason of being just that.
There's 0 of it that's random. I'm literally predicting what's gonna happen and being spot on. CSM has peak writing, people who think its random quirky shit need to read more closely.

Double-page supporter
Erasure of not just concepts, but physical reality. That is a step beyond than I expected.
I am now convinced Pochita is Death in disguise. Nobody seems to fear death in this world, and our hapless 'hero' is giving reality true death one evisceration at a time.
What is a chainsaw but a multitude of reaping blades?

Dex-chan lover
Imagine you're writing a peak manga with high stakes.
And then the moment a high stakes situation happens, you don't commit and remove all the high stakes in the future.

Chainsaw Man is usually good, but this time the author was a coward. Should have picked something else to erase, permanently.
Now I'm not gonna take any 'erased concept' seriously.
Dude he's clearly stablishing the concept and the rules of it in a fun way for later on...

Dex-chan lover
Dude he's clearly stablishing the concept and the rules of it in a fun way for later on...
Yeah? He's establishing that 'erased concepts' can be 'un-erased' and removing any future tension.
Any concepts that are insignificant are gonna be erased while any concepts that are gonna actually matter are gonna get 'un-erased' after a 'tough battle'. How absolutely thrilling.

Dex-chan lover
It is pretty funny that they're trying their goddamned best to neutralize Chainsaw Man, and all of that just results in him coughing up his last meal. :lul:

Dex-chan lover
Babe wake up, another chapter of brainrot man dropped.

Jokes aside, i have completely lost interest in the story for quite some time now. No clue where it is going, just complete randomness that feels like it is being vague and quirky for the sole reason of being just that.
Yoru: I want to make CSM throw up the nuclear weapons devil so people fear war again and I grow powerful enough to fully defeat him.

Ch. 173: confirms throwing up devils is possible and it will reinstate the concept.

OptyfusPrime: No clue where this is going. Feels vague for the sake of it.

Party City: red noses 20% off when you buy a make up palette.

Users who are viewing this thread