Chainsaw Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - How A Dog Feels

a lot of 15 year olds using the word simp in this chain. must be nice to be young again.

seeing the reason why denji is that much of a "simp" for makima is pretty easy, especially in this chapter. dude basically killed his own friend, and his brain is all fucked up because of it, and seeing makima's dogs having a carefree life probably made him want to be her "dog" too, so he could live a life without worries.

really like how denji's character is being developed more :p

Dex-chan lover
Denji no. I get why. But you're making a deal with the devil. From how the tone of this manga has been going, the future isn't going to change. Power will die too. I believe at the time Denji "opens the door" and let's his mind go.

Dex-chan lover
He could ask anything and he asks that if that, is not being a simp then Idk what it is

Dude has literally been emotionally groomed and disciplined from the moment he met Makima. He's been subtly abused and manipulated by her for so long now. Hell, she is actually confirmed to be the Control Devil, meaning it was all intentional.

And here y'all are, just calling Denji a "simp".

The absolute stupidity of you motherfuckers astounds me.

holy shit man...talk about kinky... *‘I Wanna Be Your Dog’ playing here*

and hopefully, Denji will feel better eventually. but at least Makima got eyes on Denji and confronted him, that...kinda sweet don't you think?

also, please don't kill Power... let the other characters die but please, not her! xD

Dex-chan lover
Denji got a permanent brain freeze.. I can't even.. Ah gahd, I don't even know..

I think he's a simp.

overused, but what else.

@Blue-Plum

As much as I do also don't wanna see her die, I have hopes for the devils knowing that they don't truly ever die.

"Simp" loses its meaning when it's being overused this much.

Come up with something that requires at least 1½ brain cells guys.

Users who are viewing this thread