Chainsaw Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - Paw

Fed-Kun's army
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT DENJI YOU DUMBASS

LISTEN TO POCHITA YOU HORNY BITCH

pretty sure characters will come back alive in this series despite this being the mangaka for fire punch. It's reminding me of gantz where super important and popular characters died. Lets see in the future....

God. I really didn't learn my lesson form berserk. This manga doesn't even have a golden age, it fucks with you the whole time just leading up to this under the guise of being just some goofy battle manga. I can't say I wasn't fooled.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, now I know what's behind the door. His spine.

And I know that the word is overused and that this is mental abuse of a very vulnerable child, but our MC is the definition of a simp down to the T.

FuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuck

the bigger the ass, the more trouble the lass. we should've seen this coming from the start boys

Users who are viewing this thread