Chainsaw Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - Paw

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know what's happening anymore. This manga's been downgrading each new chapter is released.

Double-page supporter
NO SHE FUCKING DIDN’T. LITERALY THE ONLY GOOD CHARACTER. FUCK.

Holy fuck. I don't think I've hated a character this much since that dude from Fullmetal who combined his daughter with a dog.
Makima has set a new standard for most hated character.

Contributor
@xyzzy

Not even close. After reading your comment, I pulled up this version and the official translation side-by-side. The scripts are noting alike. If anything, this fan translation is better than the official one.

We all know she was gonna die. The future devil told us. But damn, I didn't want to believe it.

Dex-chan lover
@lionfromnorth

nonono i trust makita for now... something off about power also i think the reason why makima killed power because denji said he feel guilty about death of aki....i guess

Fed-Kun's army
And we learn later this is all a future devil vision.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
I'm so glad Power is dead. She was a greedy, cowardly piece of shit. Every time I'm about to feel bad for her, I remember the time she laughed in Kobeni's face for being afraid of dying in the hotel during the Eternity arc.

Users who are viewing this thread