Chainsaw Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - Paw

Dex-chan lover
When the really good side character gets killed off on 1 panel and never appears again

I don't understand the Manga that well, but it seems to me that she can't control him like the others. She tested him here and he not wanting to think goes a long way. He knows too much now, how makima works and more or less what's she's doing, but he doesn't want to accept that. He just wants to be a dog who loves its master no matter if the master is a killer.
I think author showed power like a sort of sister to him, so in order to get them all on to live on the world he must die and kill them all back in hell (that's the part I don't understand well)
So I think the plot will develop on two ways
1 he fights makima and die, but brings back all the devils to Unleash hell on earth.
2 makima is an anti hero that will send all devils to hell including herself leaving denji alone on earth so he doesn't bring them back (this might be unlikely 'cause she feels like end boss kinda evil enemy)

Edit: need to add tragedy tag

Dex-chan lover
Fucking finally I can talk about this chapter without saying spoilers in the manga comments.
We can cry all we want, Fujimoto can hear us but he doesn't give a flying fuck. Out of all the deaths Fujimoto did, Aki & Power's just hit different. Like, to me at least.
I'm not gonna call Denji a simp, it's much more complicated than that, but what I will say is that he just fucked up. Hard.
He's lost the last person who actually loved him like family. Just... Godamnit Fujimoto! Why do you hate us so much!!?!
What's worse is that we all saw this coming. We knew it was going to happen. Future Devil's predictions are never wrong. All we could do is wait for the inevitable.
I'm gonna miss Power. A lot.
I just hope Denji gets better. I don't want him to be a dog forever.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
power looked rlly cute with th cake bruh

Users who are viewing this thread