Chainsaw Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - Paw

Makima deserves death and i hope deji get a halo and full suit of body armor from her entrails and blood vessels

i like makima and power both the same way, maybe power a bit more, but this is was too far makima :(

Hopefully this hoe will die in the next couple of chapters or atleast Denji fights her instead of being her pet,hopefully Denji doesn't continue being a simp and actually wakes up because this is starting to irritate me.

I know it's stupid but Future Devil said Denji was the one who killed both Aki and Power. So what if at some point Denji unknowingly killed Power and Makima make illusion of her killing Power like in the last page?

But.. nvm, i'm fully aware in previous chapter Denji has interaction with Power, it's just my stupid assumption.

Aight, the hate meter for Makima was at 80% but this just pushed it over 100%.

Hope she gets maimed next chapter for doing this to Power.

Dex-chan lover
Unfair. Aki contract was to let both denji and power to live, and get to live their happiness. Now that its broken by makima herself then shouldn't it have it consequences? Or did the contract was not made in the first place because aki hesitated and got under makima's order beforehand? I can't accept that aki's last will was stained by this wrench of a lady. Totally unfair.

Aggregator gang
this was pretty cool because a little bit of edge
now it's just too edgy

Users who are viewing this thread