Chainsaw Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 82 - A Balanced Breakfast

no actually fuck her im gonna fucking kill her i’m gonna take a fucking chainsaw n kill her

Fed-Kun's army
bye pages 4-6 she's laughing @ how small his dick is klsdjkljfksafjkla

Dex-chan lover
This is my third time reading the manga since it’s so short and each time it amazes me how demonic the Domination Devil is. Gotta love Nayuta though.

Dex-chan lover
wow we got a full diabolical monologue from Makima. whether she admits it or not, she clearly enjoys being around Denji enough to let her guard down and tell him everything (when she usually plays her cards close). but that's because she thinks she's won. i didn't enjoy many chapters up until this arc because it felt like deaths with no meaning, but i'm glad it was at least building to this.

i was expecting a bigger secret behind the door than Denji killing his father. i guess i've seen that backstory too many times in other stories. but it makes sense for a normal person to be traumatized by that (the massacre levels in this manga have amped so high that it's almost strange to return to an ordinary trauma like this).

Chainsaw Devil must be very powerful that Makima would orchestrate all of this just to break Denji down. it's also fascinating to see her talk about sins and judge what is good and bad that others do. it's necessary that she judges others, understanding them well enough to know what would guilt them to break them down (shades of Puppet Devil?), but never herself. that lack of self-reflection is probably what makes someone a true devil.

Users who are viewing this thread