Chainsaw Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - Hell's Hero

Power Uploader
@PapaTengri
On page 5 the balloons with the text "Knowing that..." and "Lucky you." are switched.
Typo on page 11: "remeber" >> "remember"

Dex-chan lover
@Nerufu

Pochita is the culmination of demons' fears, maybe? That would explain his existence, allegiance, and ability.

I'll be so pissed off if Denji wakes up in a hospital bed, and this whole thing was a dream or something.

Dex-chan lover
Right now he kinda sounds like a Sonic OC becuase of how broken he is.... He erased the nazis (the devil), ended world war, he fights with chainsaws and can not be killed (as seem multiple times, like the girl who borrowed the Darkness' devil power but couldn't understand why he won't die) or always rise up again (pretty much the same) and he kills all the demons in hell and deletes their existence, in a way, it does sound like a 12yo would come up with in their chuunibyou phase

I am a sap so am hoping that chainsawman has mellowed out because of his time on Earth

Shouldnt the bubble in the first page say "do your job, then die"? That's the meaning they went with in the official translation. I dont know japanese though it just makes more sense than what you have.

I don't get this. Makima literally says that even she can't remember the names of thing that the Chainsaw Man has erased then the very next page proceeds to list the names of things that Chainsaw Man has erased. Which is it?

once again, six digits on the hand, 4 possibilities after death could be, heaven, hell, purgatory, reincarnation...
We are reaching levels of kino that shouldn't be possible.

It very well could be that he has eaten a lot of devils and Makima just remembers the biggest ones.

Users who are viewing this thread