Chainsaw Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - Hell's Hero

Aggregator gang
So that entire time they were unloading bullets into Makima, random civilians get fucked up instead of her feeling anything? That's messed up

Double-page supporter
So, it's another case of shounen antagonist shoving their belief onto others. Not that I mind, though.

Dex-chan lover
I dont give a fuck, call me a moron, but this shit is disappointing in my opinion. I've seen it a million times now. Villan just wants a world with no hurt. That's kinda lame, to the point where I cant sympathize with that perspective. It's so childish and obvious how boring that world would be. No mega minded super genius putting together crazy intricate plots would be like "lmao me no want hurt." Also, if you disagree with me, you can suck this phat L.

A very very disappointing chapter. Makima was much better as an incomprehensible woman with shady motives. I guess I may have expected too much but this is just ridiculous. Only silver lining is that this came as a suprise to me but only because I was so suprised at how shit this was.

da

@Amphguy you see this is where your actually wrong , she do it just for herself , Makima want to have equal relationship , but due to she being too fearsome , what her want when she control the world with no hunger or death , then there will be equal and shit , think again , moron because you are shadow mickey wannabe

what the hell, is that even Denji anymore? he's the last character in this manga I give a shit about

da

@Amphguy you know, you are acting like a kid , okay , I will use my exclusive deluxe premuim vaccum inator to suck all of your inside out

da

@Amphguy what , seriously , use your brain , you have one , people when hate something tend to attack the weaker element of the story and stubbornly stick with it and don't change they mind. with it quite narrow and stupid in it way

da

@Amphguy go read the final chapter
Pochita literally say that Makima want to have an Equal relationship with other, if she control Chainsaw man > the world will have a chance to be equal with her , her method was wrong, but that was the kind of world she want to create

Dex-chan lover
@da what??? I like this manga and read all of the chapters a few days ago. I just think it's a little cliche here and there. Dont take everything so seriously man.

Also,
L <------ Suck on it.

da

@Amphguy at least stop with the L ,stop , because I don't see any L, and anything always used some type of Tropes , because there never have any type of original story , if enough bad guys use all of the motives left in the stock , there will be none left for the future villains and they have to used the same one over and over again , Makima motives is actually disguised "save the the world" while served for her selfish schemes , one days , humanity will eventually reach a point where no news story will be make due to there nothing left to created...

da

@Amphguy k ? what are you trying to prove on getting your dick suck ? to make the opposite person offensive ? angry ? to get that first time feeling of dick suck by a straight guy ?

Users who are viewing this thread