Chainsaw Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - Chainsaw Date

how they still alive? THEY ARE IMMORTAL! seriously people are you reading this manga since the begin or no? we know since the start of the manga that hybrid are immortal, they just need blood and to pull their "trigger" and they revive.... i mean you see the katana guys get slice in half and revive after that, reze make is head explode and revive, and quanxi beh cut in pieces by the darkness devil and revive.
Now they under the controll and power of Makima.

so now makima is wanting to kill the chainsaw devil? or is she forcing denji to kill everyone over again?

100% not Reze, it would make very little sense for Makima to use Reze to attack Chainsawman in the first place, as he has no relation to her.
Not to mention how much more powerful Chainsawman is compared to these fodder.

Dex-chan lover
@derpman2098
She already explained her motivation, even thou she can more or less control the guy. She has no control over the chainsaw demon so she gonna try to subjected it to gain it’s power.

For the revivals here I’m guessing her power allowed her to revived(like 30%revival, 70% puppet) the humans through the demons they had bound themselfs too. We know she was collecting Bodies of people who served her previously .
The devil women are probably the real deal since we see Denja(And the one eyed girl) revived from fatal injuries (hell I think I predicted the bomb girl being kept in storage by makima In an early chapter)

Fed-Kun's army
so theres a good chance power is alive since makima 'killed' her right

Dex-chan lover
makima was shown to be able to revive and control dead demons
i mean come on guys.

Dex-chan lover
@derpman2098 ah a speedreader. we love people like you
Makima has said multiple times (if you didnt just look at the pictures) that she wants to power of Chainsaw, because she cannot control him like she can with anyone else.

Dex-chan lover
anyone know who the hell the guys were that were with makima? i only know the chinese eyepatch, bombshell girl, and katana man

Users who are viewing this thread