Chainsaw Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 88 - Chainsaw Star

Aggregator gang
Don't know about anyone else, but I'm less entertained by this manga during the pure action chapters. The characters, their interactions and the sudden twists are what hooked me, but these chapters are basically just Denji wordlessly killing what were once huge threats, and it's the complete opposite of what I signed up for. It's gonna take a lot more than that to get me to drop this, but this is definitely the lowest point for me, really hope it gets better.

Dex-chan lover
it's funny that Makima's goals could actually be good for all of humanity and she has the skills to pull it off, but the fact that she's batshit INSANE makes it all crumble into senseless slaughter lol. Fucking wacko bitch.

This is getting boring. It's just pointless action. *yawn* Yeah yeah Chainsawman is indestructible and can't be killed. Makima and the hybrids will probably revive, get killed again... There are 0 stakes at this point. Honestly just want to see Chainsaw get fucking rekt for a change.

Chainsaw who once only wanted a normal life, every chance of affection he ought to have is wasted, the people who were once like their family died just right in front of his eyes, all hope is lost and even his mind is lost. Yeah, he’s all powerful and shit, but think about all the hardships and all the shit that was taken away from him, how he was used, how the people he loved the most are put to waste
And we wonder, what is he going to do now with all hope lost leading him nowhere? Kill everyone and everything on his way, because all the humanity that was taken from him was wasted

So all that is left a bloody bath until he feels justice from what it cannot be taken back.

Aggregator gang
Motherfucker just survived atmospheric re-entry lmao

Users who are viewing this thread