Chainsaw Man - Vol. 11 Ch. 97 - Love, Love, Chainsaw.

Ya think if they did make a 2nd arc and they find Power as a little girl too, it will literally be a manga about a dad and 2 daughters.

even though I've reread this arc it still feels like an acid trip, everything just comes out of fucking nowhere, denji was fighting makima then in the next chapter he's chilling with kobeni while she dances, here he was having a conversation about makima with the old dude and suddenly some kid bites him and was the reincarnation of makima, whats worse is that oldfag knows and doesn't bother to tell denji until he noticed

Group Leader
it actually made me cry
and Denji gets to go to high school! im satisfied with this ending
cant wait for the sequel!

Dex-chan lover
my feelings on the whole of chainsaw man part 1: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

10/10 cried

All I feel is depression and happiness but this manga is now one of my favorites because all the emotions I went through and how great it is.

Users who are viewing this thread