Chainsaw Man - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Gun Devil

Double-page supporter
@Blue-Plum
@Monochrme
I thought the "Gun Devil" would be like MC.. except with guns.
But in actuality, isn't this already a nuke devil? Good luck killing 1.2 million people within 5 minutes using nothing more than a gun, is all I'm saying.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm actually re-read this tho, @Degernase... i already reached the lastest chapters and guess what?
IT IS like the MC, with a gun but a lot more bigger... i think that's how he could kill many people in matter of seconds,
LOL

Dex-chan lover
Poor Aki, now that I'm re-reading some chapter I remember now this scene :(

It would have been better if they skip a lil info and show the the MC rampage with rage of joy while massacreing tf out of that gun devil😂

I wonder if their stricter gun control solution would work since devils grow more powerful due to fear, but usually people from higher gun control countries like the UK tend to be more scared of guns than Americans, especially Americans who have guns

Dex-chan lover
I understand that page 4's imagery and how the Gun Devil first appearing in America can bring up thoughts of 9/11, but the time period of Chainsaw Man seems set during the Cold War era seeing how the Soviet Union is still around. This confirms that the events taking place are at least before 1991, before the Soviet Union dissolution.

Users who are viewing this thread