Chainsaw Man - Vol. 6 Ch. 51 - Dark Diving

Fed-Kun's army
Dude the woman just created havoc the other day killed so many people just to get your heart for her boss.. you wanna run away with a psycho like her? Aki lost 2 months of his life coz of that fight 🤡

Dumbass just let this murderer walk away huh? She even killed several of your own guys who were protecting you..

Fed-Kun's army
did yall not catch the point that's been reiterated for almost 40 fucking chapters? that he's not a human, and has little to no sympathy for humans. maybe a small part of him is still human but he only cares about the things he wants to care about. he cares more about that small discomfort he'd get from putting her away or killing her, then avenging the people that died or preventing further deaths. he's not a hero and if you were under the impression that he was, maybe you should learn to read closer

Denji said so many times that he wants to live his best life. For him his best life is doing what makes him the happiest. He doesnt care for the people around him.

Fed-Kun's army
yeah, denji values his own happiness the most, more than the girls i would say

Dex-chan lover
i've seen a lot of people liking Denji, but i really don't care for him tbh. I don't hate him nor do i like him.

Like i get the appeal since he's not the generic shounen MC but still, i don't care. Something is off about him to me and i just can't put a finger on it

I thought he was gonna rip her apart
It's becoming a problem with this manga - the good guys die in droves with small fry but the evil ones get spared at every turn. Even that lady that was with sword face. I think I'll quit here. The lack of balance isn't attractive anymore

Dex-chan lover
i get that denji isn’t a typical hero but it is a little strange he’d pursue her after all that carnage. i mean this is the same guy who let his arms get chopped off to save random strangers from harm so it’s hard to reconcile.

edit: now that i think about it, it was random women only. so maybe it isn’t so hard to reconcile lmao

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread