Chainsaw Man - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - Broken Heart, Flower, Chainsaw

i.... actually like her.... i actually kinda ship them... he bought her flowers... they want to run away together...
I CRI😭😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
that's rough, so close too 😥, liked this ship more than with Makima

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck Makima honestly, I hope he finds out and stops simping. Power's best girl at this point

Fed-Kun's army
....okay i was just re-read this here and basically knows what would happened until lastest chapters, but i just couldn't help to saying that; if only Makima didn't interfered, Reze would've meet him and do what-the-fuck-ever they want!
Makima is just desperate to be the only heroine in this series, huh?
lol . she just can't help but kill everyone that lay a hands on her dogs, eh?

aaahhh~ the fantasy... would've been nice if they do happens together, hmhmhmm~

Dex-chan lover
@Blue-Plum I'm also re-reading this and man...
Reze and Denji would've been a good couple, and I think she's never going to come back again :/
At least there's gonna be some doujins shipping them... I hope :(

Fed-Kun's army
oohhh.. you were too huh? @AnotherRat, i see at least someone is approved with me. well,
more like i'm approving your statements, lol. i did think they'll do great, they could almost relate to each other, oof! and yeah, Reze will never going back, i think. if FP is any indication, that is.

you were right... there's already some short fan-comics about those two in pixiv i saw, but its kinda bittersweet doujin, (':

Dex-chan lover
@Blue-Plum I'm actually reading FP right now, so I guess I'll take it as an advice, I guess... And yeah,
they could treat their boundaries together, Reze probably being tired of working for the Russians (I think), having a great time with someone so similar to her, and Denji having someone else to love, leaving Makika behind. But knowing Makima, she would just track them down and retrieve Denji no matter what... Good grief, Tatsuki, good grief :/

Fed-Kun's army
ooohhh... you were reading it now, huh @AnotherRat? beware, the ending is kinda eerie for me,
the ending is also has the same feels after Denji killed Aki, then Aki playing Catch with his little bro, oof! sorry

heh!
that could be true m8, Kishibe does says that Reze didn't have those freedom as a child, whilst Denji couldn't leave coz his father debt with Yakuza... yeah, i still think the very reason she didn't killed him at first sight was 'cause she has some attachment towards him, lol . what a nice idea for a fan-comics/fics, oof!

and i'm pretty sure Makima only interested towards Pochita/Chainsaw Devil... she didn't even consider Denji a human y'know? >﹏< poor him, i think Fujimoto just want his MC too suffer the most, lol

Dex-chan lover
@Blue-Plum Well, I just finished reading Fire Punch!!! And yeah,
the ending was really... weird. Like it all felt like a dream or something similar, even though that's what happened. And it's always really, really frightening just thinking about the passing time of eons... It's just horrible!!! Even living a few hundred years should be hell itself!!!!!!!! Though it would've been good if we could see more of Luna and other characters /:

Fed-Kun's army
ikrrr!!? @AnotherRat,
i felt the same too, like, “...wha— wHat? what the shit!?” but then i remembered that one transgend character, Togata, once told Agni that an afterlife would be like when someone visiting a movie theater... so i think that ending was more like Agni POV of an afterlife, well, idk it just my thoughts tho, lol.

you probably already knows that Luna has the similar appearances as Judah and that one villain-lady that could control plants, so i think if Luna still alive Judah would be the one who died and we will get the Incest route instead, ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) lmao. but it was still a nice read tho, for me

Dex-chan lover
@Blue-Plum Oh well,
when the right part of Agni's face glt cutted and we see him and Luna in the theater, I thought that meant that all the memories that compose Agni himself, as we saw him through all the manga, already died, like his soul is pretty much related to his memories, to his identity. So that would mean Luna already died. Then the other part of Agni, when he loses all his memories, contains his soul or another part of his soul (or the part that already died were just his memories, I already said that what am I even saying lol) kept living until he met Judah again, then both of them hug each other and went to the cinema, meaning they both finally died.

An interesting read, for sure xD

Fed-Kun's army
that's quite a deep opinion theory tbh, @AnotherRat,
and i can't help but agree... hhehe, that thoughts was also come across me some timr ago, :'v

and yeah... it was an interesting read indeed,

heh! tho, i'm hoping CM would be as interesting or if it be more interesting than FP, lol . that manga was sure such a rollercoaster of psychological emotions, >﹏<

Dex-chan lover
@Blue-Plum Yeah xD, but tbh,
FP seemed to be a rather pretty weird manga, you didn't even know what was happening at any time, and the ending was, like I said, very "wha-?¿?¿?" xD

FP was indeed a roller-coaster of "what" emotions. CM is more about action, fights, and one or two waifus left D'x

I don't now if you think the same, but CM's wtf moments feel a bit different than FP. Could it be due to the amount of action scenes in there? I honestly don't know xD

Fed-Kun's army
probably...maybe, @AnotherRat,
tho i think it was more of the way how the story being delivered. like in FP they showed it to us how mysterious-like the world is and humanity already ‘kinda’ extinct with an Ice Age climate change, lol. cannibalism and even a cults were exist too, a lot even.

meanwhile, CM even tho have those aspects, but not as strong as FP, they were more focus on a certain enemy. so yeah, CM is more easier to digest if you ask me, >﹏<

some waifus left huh?, psstt~ did you forget that Kobeni is still alive?, it could be possible that she will show up again, lmao. well... i surely hope so, xD

never realised that reze was actually heading back to the coffee shop... she didnt get on the train.
this is so sad

Users who are viewing this thread