Chainsaw Man - Vol. 7 Ch. 53 - Inside A Dream

Does the devil that reincarnate into hell still have the human personality? It looks like chainsaw dog likely had a different personality in hell that led to him slaughtering the devils in hell or was it a counterpart of the chainsaw?

Angel trap here basically saying that it isn't done yet, evidenced by the fact that there is still ripping and/or tearing going on down in the nine circles.

revving up in hell huh? I can totally see Denji going to hell and seeing pochita again, then returning back to EArth

so if devils are in a constant cycle of death and rebirth through the 2 realms then who killed chainsaw devil ?

Double-page supporter
It’s freaking doom guy craving up demons. They were so traumatized they created Chainsaw devil 😅

@KettleG
That's the question. Who knows, maybe the God Devil?
Oh wait, Makima is around though, isn't she?..
(No, I really don't know and don't have any ideas. Also Makima is the God Devil theory is something I just made up back at the assassination of the 4th Division. I have no proof.)

Fed-Kun's army
Power is best girl

That story from Angel, interesting. It seems the chainsaw devil is king of hell or something

Double-page supporter
Man Denji is waaaaay too horny... Makima says something and he's already shaking his tail... I guess this is not going to change, sadly.

I'm starting to think Pochita was the king of Devils or The Gun Devil's pet I'm not sure

Publicity for chainsaw devil is good for his powers right? Wonder if he can utilize his abilities later on at least

Does that mean chainsaw man killed beam and angel? Because the last thing they heard was chainsaws man's engine.

So, the Chainsaw Devil is so strong because the devils all fear him? Sort of the opposite of the Gun Devil being the strongest because the humans all fear him, I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread