Chainsaw Man

Double-page supporter
Holy God it's like the punchline to one long running joke.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those stories that you just...don't try to understand it. Seriously.
After getting to the current chapter (ch. 85) I can safely say that I'll just shut any form of analysis of this off and laugh at how fucking stupid it is.

After reading chapter 85 I have no idea how I should feel anymore should I laugh & be confused or be sad, after that shit storm of events in the last 20 chapters? 😶

Fed-Kun's army
This has jumped the shark so hard that I can only hope it ends soon so as to not ruin my perception of it further.

Dex-chan lover
so, I finished reading all the chapters and there is only one thing I want say, man I miss a lot of the characters, the manga isn't the same without them

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hate where this manga is going through . It will be the same like fire punch but handled worse. There's no reason to make something similar like that anyway it's been done. It's now lame as hell like what happened to SNK. Good plot at the start became garbage with incompetent writing. The fad will last because of the soyboy redditors going "lol so random" where calling out criticizing it will make you the lame one. They'll insult you instead to boast their ego and say the manga is good as it is.

2 questions: is blood really dead or is the final mvp? What fucking superpower doesn't makima have in the end?

Users who are viewing this thread