Chainsaw Man

Thought this was gonna be one of those shounen stories where the MC is op and doesn't care about the situation,
but then gets involves and evolves in character and strength through wacky battle that double as world building.
As the story progresses our MC would be making friends along the way to ultimately defeat the big baddy, but finds out there is a bigger baddy.
Then the MC losses a close friend for finding out the truth, goes into a depression, but his friends help him be happy.
Then MC sets to defeat the bigger baddy.
And I probably would've enjoyed a story like that.

But, I am so glad I was wrong.

too good to be shounen, not edgy enough to be seinen. its right in the middle, its perfect.

This manga feels empty, not in a bad way, in a good way. Mostly the latest chapters makes the characters feel empty (especially aki) which I like because his friends just died.

It's seriously good. Can edge into Seinen territory sometimes as it has some kinda sexual shots and gory scenes, but you should be expecting the latter considering the title of the manga.

This manga is seriously, fucking good. Criminally underrated alongside Fujimoto's other work, Fire Punch. It may look like it's in the climax, but knowing Fujimoto, I really don't know. One of the best manga serializing rn

Group Leader
The heck is this shit?! Imma drop it right here
O2BLEgr.png

Do you ever read Dorohedoro?
Do you like it?
No?
Then stop right here and now.

This manga is so chaotic that it felt wonderful.
9/10

Dex-chan lover
You know how you like, have different tastes in mangas?
Like, you like a good story, romance, maybe some fluff, a romcom, a SoL, etc?
Good, cause imagine liking cutesy fluff manga that makes you feel all warm & fuzzy inside, then reading one of Fujimoto's works.

What I'm trying to say is I am in pain & sadness right now. I don't think sweet fluff can fix me up right now.

Users who are viewing this thread