Chainsaw Man

Dex-chan lover
As much as I absolutely hate Makima now,
and as much as I absolutely hate that Power dies

I still have high hopes as devils are eternal, and Power's a devil fiend.

@Razgrizone

Unfortunately not :<

All we can do now is hope that by fate they'll delve more into the realms of hell (along how the story progresses and reveals more about devil coexistence)
and meet the blood devil once more (Power, or by miracle in another twist of fate... something about her literally being the blood devil), sure, she may not retain the same appearance
, but we have a gist that they are able to vaguely retain memories (due to the confirmation that devils do remember the sound of chainsaw roaring before dying in hell and spawning in the human world)

In a sense, we may see Power again since it's absurd for her to be killed off just like that for absolutely no reason
.. but srsly tho.. fuck Makima in every inch of my free hatred.

With these tiny pieces of information, I live by hope.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Winchan
Yeah i'm really hoping they stick with the theme of devils dying and swapping through hell and earth, I'd REALLY want to see Reze come back 😭 also if they could somehow twist the narrative to bring back all the dead demon hunters cus of their deals with the devil would be really nice too

Power Uploader
At this point, could we get somebody to add the
Tragedy
tag to this one?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD WHY
I never liked that cunt, but this is the last fucking straw. If Denji doesn't go ripshit and spend every waking second trying to kill her I will be extremely buttmad and cry.

Users who are viewing this thread