Champignon no Majo - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Reunion

Dex-chan lover
Here you go, the last chapter of volume 4! I'll take a short break from translating and return in January with the next volume. If I remember correctly, 26 chapters have been released so far, so it's still quite a lot left.

Also, I apologize for the occasional mistakes, and I assure you that they stem from my stupidity and not the speed of work. Feel free to correct me at any time if something is out of order, I'll fix it right away.

So, anyway... Happy New Year, everyone! Thank you for following this wonderful manga, giving it attention and maybe (?) potential sales. Cheers! :win:

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, I've got too many thoughts to put them in words. An ex-love interest with sad backstory? An actually kind person? People blowing up? Love rivalry? This manga...

But more important. Thank you, for bringing this wonderful gift here. Happy New year!

Dex-chan lover
Wife and kids? 10 years??

I DID not expect that long of a time skip between chapters 4 and 5.

Also holy fuck that panel with the dude blowing up. That's legit scary.

Dex-chan lover
Here you go, the last chapter of volume 4! I'll take a short break from translating and return in January with the next volume. If I remember correctly, 26 chapters have been released so far, so it's still quite a lot left.

Also, I apologize for the occasional mistakes, and I assure you that they stem from my stupidity and not the speed of work. Feel free to correct me at any time if something is out of order, I'll fix it right away.

So, anyway... Happy New Year, everyone! Thank you for following this wonderful manga, giving it attention and maybe (?) potential sales. Cheers! :win:
Thank you for hard work. Happy New Year as well.

Dex-chan lover
That's a lot of ignorance going around for literal people exploding.

White witch guy is pretty incompetent for the amount of pomp he was slinging around.

Turning your broom into a massive fan is cool.

Seeing Henri again and getting reminded of their love that couldn't and cannot ever be is giving me so much pain all over again... Why must it be like this for them 😭 They were so in love with each other 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
I DID not expect that long of a time skip between chapters 4 and 5.
There definitely was a line somewhere saying so. Of course nobody paid attention to it, lol.
More importantly, what was Luna's actual age when she dated Henri in the past?... I mean... 🤔

Dex-chan lover
There definitely was a line somewhere saying so. Of course nobody paid attention to it, lol.
More importantly, what was Luna's actual age when she dated Henri in the past?... I mean... 🤔
She looked the same in the extra chapter about the shop owner that sell her medicine. So her age is indeterminable. I think it's fair to say though, that she hasn't matured mentally.

amj

Double-page supporter
omg icb henri is a dad now!!! what!!!

also wind guy,,,, so relatable

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 4 only says "time went on". I thought it'd have been only some months, not a whole 10 years lol.

Contributor
The Wind Magician is kinda cute and quite eccentric. Also quite jolly unlike Luna and Crow which is a nice change.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I cheered when that one dude blew up and his shit got on the townsfolk. Maybe don't throw rocks at Luna ya shits

Users who are viewing this thread