Champignon no Majo - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Love

Dex-chan lover
Damn you Gustav, you have revealed the dirty secret of my heart! But honestly it's not bad to replace romantic love with a broader sense of love for humanity. It can be lonely, but it can make the world a better place. :thumbsup:
notgonnamentionbeinganemoteenager

This actually didn't go in the direction I expected at all, but nice to see the arc wrapped up regardless. I feel a little better now :glee:

Also, Gust(av) = Wind, clever clever there author :lul:

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect Wind Magician to be so thoughtful for a change, maybe a side-effect of being cleansed off corruption?
Either way I found this chapter lovely and sad. Felt very finale.

Thank you for translations!

Once again, a lot of thoughts are going through, most likely to be answered later in the series - Like this one, if Lis has green magician's power. Does it mean he is at odds with himself and regardless of which way it goes, he will hurt because of that? Crazy stuff.

Dex-chan lover
In some way, the story give me Witch Hat Atelier vibe. And the "vibe" of the whole story so far are so... melancholy that's almost oppressive. An overall downer read, when you are in the mood for it. Not a criticism, because this is well written.

Contributor
Gustave! It's nice to have the wind magician's name finally revealed. He only appeared in a few chapters and I already love him. He also helped Lis grow up physically and emotionally which is quite over due.
So, love is every black magician's weakness. It makes them very weak and make their magic unstable.
I may be reaching here, but Gustave might be referring to Luna as the person he once loved. I mean, it makes sense to call him and Lis "accomplices" when it comes to their love for Luna.
There's also the bit where Gustave flying carpet was unstable as he hears Luna's words.
Either way, I hope he appears again soon. :glee:

Double-page supporter
I know Gus love our Lunaaa 🥺
Its sad that it cant bloom but he found good way to keep his love for her. This chapter makes me look at him in better side, the author is amazing 🥰

I hope there will be more story about Luna history and each black witch history. They are all so unique that I want to know them all

Users who are viewing this thread